THIS WEEK IN HEALTH IT
COVID-19 Digital Insight Reports-Interview with Matt Cohlmia
COVID-19 Digital Insight Series - Interview with Matt Cohlmia
Matt Cohlmia, Executive Director of Digital Strategy at Providence sits with Bill Russell on This week in Health IT. Topics include Mitigation: Managing Trust & Safety, Industry Consolidation Disruptors and Scalable Behavioral Health. Utilize the brain power and thorough research from Providence’s Marketing, Ventures and Digital Teams. What are we looking at in a recovery phase from COVID-19? How can we address consumer fear about coming back into the hospital? Do you think the innovation in value based care is going to come from the payer side or the provider side? How far along are we in the remote monitoring stages and where will we be in five years?
- Health solutions for people who are vulnerable and don’t feel safe [00:09:05]
- COVID revealed a fundamental disconnect in the way that healthcare is paid for [00:10:35]
- Maybe we don’t need to go back to the office at all? [00:16:50]
- Is industry consolidation still moving at a snail’s pace? [00:17:40]
- Big tech in the insurance space [00:20:35]
- The next movements in telehealth [00:22:45]
If you’d like to hear periodically about what we’re doing at the Providence Digital Innovation Group, sign up for our mailing list.
Fields marked* are required