COVID-19 Digital Insight Report Series
October 2020 | Digital Innovation Group
This report is a consolidation of COVID-19 Digital Insight Report Series published between July and November, 2020 by the Providence Digital Innovation Group. Providence is one of the nation’s largest non-profit health systems and was also the first system in the United States to care for a COVID-19 patient in January 2020. These reports couple direct experience with primary research conducted through over 100 interviews with health system, technology and innovation leaders from within Providence and across the health care industry.
Through the publication of these reports, our hope is to offer new insight, promote collaboration and discussion around the impact of COVID-19 on health systems, and examine the role digital innovation will play as we move through recovery and into the next normal.
REPORTS IN THE COVID-19 DIGITAL INSIGHT REPORT SERIES INCLUDE:
• Journey Toward the Next Normal
• Recovery:Resuming Operations & CareDelivery
• Mitigation:Managing Trust & Safety
• Evolution: Business Model Movement Toward Value
• Distributed Care & Digital Health Acceleration
• New Workforce & Facility Models
• Industry Consolidation
• Extended Supply Chain Models
• Vulnerable People and Under-Resourced Communities
• Scalable Behavioral Health
• Key Learning & Conclusions
All reports can be downloaded individually here.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Fields marked* are required